The 2019–21 Local Government Grants and Subsidies Program (LGGSP) is a competitive grant program available to all Queensland Local Governments.
The 2019–21 LGGSP budget totals almost $58 million, delivered over two financial years.
The primary aim of this program is to provide funding assistance to support Local Governments to deliver priority infrastructure and essential services that meet the identified needs of their communities.
The objectives of the 2019–21 LGGSP are to support eligible projects that:
- align with State, regional and local priorities
- contribute to building safe, connected and liveable communities
- contribute to economic growth and employment
- maintain and extend the functional life of existing and future infrastructure assets through sustainable asset management
- build resilience against future natural disasters
- encourage collaboration and resource sharing between Local Governments.
- 2019–21 LGGSP Guidelines ( 651 KB)
- 2019–21 LGGSP Monthly Progress Report ( 187 KB)
- 2019–21 LGGSP Subsidy Claim Form ( 55 KB)
- 2019–21 LGGSP Variation Request Form ( 253 KB)
- 2019–21 LGGSP Final Project Report ( 256 KB)
- 2019–21 LGGSP Project Management Plan Explanatory Notes ( 74 KB)
- 2019–21 Project Management Plan ( 63 KB)
Note: This is an example of the existing agreement between the Department and Organisation executed in 2016. The Department and the Organisation have entered into this Funding Deed of Agreement to provide terms and conditions under which the Department will offer, and the Organisation will accept Approved Funding under funding programs. The Funding Deed of Agreement does not need to be re-executed.
Brisbane office: 07 3452 6728
Northern region: 07 4758 3472
Southern region: 07 3452 6762