The annual report provides information for the department, how it is governed and its activities, performance and future direction. It also provides an overview of the department's financial and non-financial performance and key achievements for 2019–2020.
Download the full version:
- 2019–20 Annual Report (PDF, 1.4MB)
Browse sections of the Annual Report 2019–20:
- Letter of compliance (PDF, 70KB)
- Message from the Director-General (PDF, 75KB)
- About us (PDF, 228KB)
- 2019–20 in review (PDF, 201KB)
- Financial performance (PDF, 161KB)
- Strategic workforce planning and performance (PDF, 163KB)
- Human rights (PDF, 148KB)
- Governance (PDF, 342KB)
- Appendix 1: Legislation (PDF, 75KB)
- Appendix 2: Service performance (PDF, 90KB)
- Appendix 3: Governance committees, Boards and committees (PDF, 103KB)
- Appendix 4: Financial statements (PDF, 711KB)
- Appendix 5: Contacts (PDF, 63KB)
- Appendix 6: Compliance checklist (PDF, 77KB)
Further information is available through the Queensland Government's Open Data initiative. This includes reporting on overseas travel, consultancies, the Queensland Language Services Policy.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the annual report on this site is not recognised as the official or authorised version. The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.
Last updated: 22 Oct 2021