The Department of Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs is a contemporary organisation enabling sustainable, vibrant inclusive and confident local communities.
We are committed to:
- Accountable, well-managed, community-focused local governments
- A sustainable racing industry in Queensland
- Policies, programs and services responsive to Queensland’s cultural diversity
- Efficient and effective funding programs promoting vibrant communities
- An engaged and responsive workforce.
Last updated: 22 Oct 2021