Right to Information publication scheme
Our Right to Information publication scheme describes and categorises information routinely available from the department online and free of charge.
It has been developed to give the community greater access to information held by Government. Information is grouped and accessible through seven classes.
- About us - who we are and what we do
- Our services - services offered by our department
- Our finances - what we spend and how we spend it
- Our priorities - what our priorities are and how we are doing
- Our decisions - how we make decisions
- Our policies - our policies and procedures
- Our lists - lists and registers produced by the department.
Terms of access
All information in our publication scheme is available free of charge. Where possible these documents are available for you to download. Some PDF versions of scanned documents may not be readable by accessibility devices such as screen readers.
If you're having difficulty accessing any of these documents, contact us by phone on 07 3452 6949 or by email: RTI@dlgrma.qld.gov.au so that we can assist you by providing the information in an alternative format.
You have the right to complain if information in our publication scheme is not available. Please submit your complaint to:
Director, Business Services
Department of Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs
GPO Box 15009
City East Qld 4002
We value your comments and any feedback you provide will be used to improve our Publication Scheme. You can contact us at any time to provide feedback.
Use the boxes above each column to filter information. Clear filters.
Last updated: Monday, Nov 30, 2020