We provide the opportunity for organisations to publicise their events, festivals and projects through our events calendar. Those published are compiled and maintained using the information provided to us by the coordinating organisation. It is the responsibility of the coordinating organisation to provide us with any updates or changes to the event so that these can be reflected accurately in the events calendar.
Add or update an event
To add or update an event, festival or project, the coordinating organisation is required to complete the event registration form.
What type of events can you submit?
While we support and encourage the participation of events, festivals and projects that enhance community and economic participation, we reserve the right not to publish events that do not meet one or more of the following criteria:
- strengthen the sense of belonging for Queenslanders regardless of race, religion or cultural background
- promote and encourage community cohesion and harmony
- support education and mentoring for people from culturally diverse backgrounds including tertiary education expos and industry engagement seminars
- promote acceptance of cultural diversity
- provide information about cultural diversity in Queensland
- provide opportunities to foster a greater understanding of Queensland’s various races, religions or cultural background.
In the situation where an event, festival or project is deemed unsuitable for publishing, we will notify the coordinating organisation in writing.
We provide the opportunity for organisations to publicise their upcoming events, festivals and projects through our online events calendar.
This form is to be completed if you would like an event, festival or project to be considered for publishing on the events calendar or to update existing event information.
Last updated: Monday, Nov 30, 2020